Monday 16 September 2013

MY MODERN HERO

My Parents, My Modern Hero!

                      Everyone in the world has a different opinion about what a hero is. For me, a hero is someone who is willing to put a hundred percent effort into protecting you from pain. 
                     Who is my hero? when such question comes to my mind, I will name my parents because they are the one who inspires me and I'm impressed with them. My parents made me born to become a human in order to see the social world. Protects me and take care of me with love. The one who work hard just to give my needs.
                     I admire them because they are a good model for me. Especially when I'm being hard headed to them, and they scold me with inspiring words just to learn my lesson. I know, that when they are scolding me they don't hate me, but love me. I am proud to have them because they led me to be a better person.
                    A hero doesn't have the implacable character, high importance in society, but a hero just needs to be someone who cares for your happiness and love. As Joseph Campbell once said: a hero is someone who is given his or her life to something bigger than one self. My Parents, My Modern Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment