Saturday 22 February 2014

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE

Dream it, wish it, do it.
Cinderella once said: a dream is a wish your heart makes.
Education plays a very important role in making our life complete and fulfilling as possible. Conclusively, I have a huge plan and dreams in my life.
All of us have a dream in life. Whether we want to become a scientist, an artist, a teacher. I have dreams in the future like everyone else. Dreams of a good life, lots of money and everything.
I have a lot of dreams, such as: to become a business woman, to become rich, to have my own art academy, and to have my own house, to watch Korean concerts in person, to attend fan signing event, to go to Korea, and of course I can’t achieve this without graduating to college which it is the first step to achieve those dreams.
I cant predict everything that happens to my life but I can see myself after ten years as a business woman with my own art academy. Even though I am not that good in painting or etc. but I have a little skill in sketching. I will be a worldwide well known artist. And a lot of people will be interested and amaze of my artworks and designs which I will include photographs.
 And in this ten years or twenty years or thirty years I have achieve that everything I strived for. And I am now a strong, healthy and happy woman. Helpful and giving person. Smart and responsible and skillful person. And also I am now very educated and wealthy and rich person. And I am now enjoying the major that I choose as a profession.
“Happiness is not a goal; it is by a product” Eleanor Roosevelt once said.


No comments:

Post a Comment