Tuesday 25 February 2014

Reflection for 4th grading

Adobe Photoshop, we are now taking this topic. I am very excited and happy because I’ve always wanted to do the Photoshop, but I don’t know how to use it. Once our practice teacher told us to learn how to edit at Photoshop I’ve always watched at the YouTube on how to use Photoshop. I gained a lot in using Photoshop just by watching videos online.

When our practice teacher started to discussed about the Adobe Photoshop, it was hard for me to understand because she lack in explaining things ( no offense but she take up teaching so she needs to be good in explain things. ) So what I did is that. I self-study the uses of tools, and fortunately I know now how to use Adobe just by understanding the meaning and uses of tools and by watching videos online.


I want to show my gratitude to my I.C.T teacher and her practice teacher, because I enjoy this subject and I gained a lot of lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment