Tuesday 25 February 2014

New Year, New Me


          “ You were not the same as yesterday you were” Behnam Rajabboor. Always remember that as long as we do better today than we did yesterday then we are heading down the right path in life.

            Every day we meet new people. If we make a new year’s resolution we take an extra step in being a more compassionate, understanding and kind to everyone we come into contact with. It’s a new year and around here will be doing some new things.

            I will start my new year with a new beginning and not just a new year’s resolution. I did change a little bit. I became more serious on my studies. Because lately, I am not being serious, I always make fun of my works and etc. but I realized that I will graduate soon. This is my last school year of high school. I need to be serious now. I need to keep my grades up. So that there will be no regrets. We have the potential to enrich our lives in such a big way.


            The simplest gesture of a smile, can change the day and life of a stranger, so let’s embrace the beauty around us and make 2014 not just 2014 but also the following years the best of our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment